- I just finished mountain biking 8.65 miles in 3h:01m:58s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/Kz1irw 2 weeks ago
- RT @RLS600: Call to Action! Join us on 17 Oct 17 to find out how to support the Sports Campus & how ALL students will benefit @TheRoyalLati… 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 3.21 miles in 27m:16s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/hUdF9V 2 weeks ago
- RT @RLS600: The Discovery Centre @TheRoyalLatin opened 2 yrs ago today. See impact report here: bit.ly/600DC17 Happy Birthday DC!… 2 weeks ago
- I just finished mountain biking 7.19 miles in 1h:01m:15s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/xB2mDz 2 weeks ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 9,957 hits
Category Archives: Headlines
After the false start of last weekend, we’re off… Tonight (well technically tomorrow morning 01:00am) we’ll be setting off on our 3 person – 2 way relay (France and back) Emma, Ian and I hope you’ll be following our GPS tracker … Continue reading
He’s only going to go and do it again – there and back! This time with a little help from his friends. The relay crossing is scheduled for this weekend. Hopefully one of more of these links will allow you … Continue reading
Anyone who has ever trained for the channel or has lived, worked or been a good mate to someone who has, will appreciate this, Anyone who knows someone who is going to train should take note… enjoy!
On Thursday the 28th of July 2011, after 13 hours and 54 minutes I joined a very exclusive club. Swimming solo across the English Channel, Almost 136 years to the day since Captain Matthew Webb made the first successful crossing … Continue reading
WELL, HE DID IT!! All the post-swim analysis to come no doubt but for now, we simply say “WELL DONE STUART – AN AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!” … from all your family, friends and crew! Track here: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/tugmgtvRKfY More photos here: http://yfrog.com/user/stuartsswim/profile
** HE’S OFF AND THE LINK IS NOW LIVE!! ** Follow here: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/tugmgtvRKfY YOU CAN FOLLOW LIVE COMMENTARY ON TWITTER OVER HERE ……………>>>> More photos here: http://yfrog.com/user/stuartsswim/profile Alternatively, this link here shows current status but also shows previous swimmer (so … Continue reading
I’m not going just yet, weather not been good enough for a couple of people in front of me. But dont forget you can follow me on Twitter – ‘stuartsswim’ My crew will be tweeting all day when we do go!