- I just finished mountain biking 8.65 miles in 3h:01m:58s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/Kz1irw 2 weeks ago
- RT @RLS600: Call to Action! Join us on 17 Oct 17 to find out how to support the Sports Campus & how ALL students will benefit @TheRoyalLati… 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 3.21 miles in 27m:16s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/hUdF9V 2 weeks ago
- RT @RLS600: The Discovery Centre @TheRoyalLatin opened 2 yrs ago today. See impact report here: bit.ly/600DC17 Happy Birthday DC!… 2 weeks ago
- I just finished mountain biking 7.19 miles in 1h:01m:15s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/xB2mDz 2 weeks ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 9,957 hits
Category Archives: Fundraising and Publicity
Just a short note to all the people who have sponsored me and helped me raise so much for the two charities, we’re now just short of £4,000 – Brilliant and Thank you! Advertisements
I’m not going just yet, weather not been good enough for a couple of people in front of me. But dont forget you can follow me on Twitter – ‘stuartsswim’ My crew will be tweeting all day when we do go!
Some of you who know me through my swimming, will have seen me ‘appropriately’ dressed in my speedos – more commonly known these days as ‘budgie smugglers’ – but it was in the aid of Red Nose Day that I donned my … Continue reading
Hey – catch me this morning on BBC Radion Northampton – ‘LIVE interview at 07:55
Within Masco, we are currently working with an organisation on Leadership Development the company is called Lane 4. Now the swimmers amongst my blog followers will know that Lane 4 is always awarded to the fastest qualifier in an event final (followed by … Continue reading
My total so far with The Bristan Group’s support… over £11,000 “Thank you” if you’ve contributed to this… and “Thank you” if you’re about to!