As I had planned to swim in the British Heart Foundation, Bournemouth Pier to Pier race today (Sunday) with Mike (Cutt). I was taking a weekend off from Dover spending Saturday to catch up on the after event work from the ‘Silverstone Schools Summer Ball’. I didnt know at that point that the forecast 2 meter waves were going to postpone the Pier to Pier event. So another weekend off long distance open water swimming. How lazy’s that! – well Silson swimming club tonight and in the pool again tomorrow AM with Sarah and Northampton Swimming Club.
- I just finished running 7.01 miles in 1h:08m:22s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @Stu987 Oh, taking your turn at the front for once rather than slipstreaming at the back😂😂😂 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.52 miles in 41m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @ABs_100k Amazing AB - huge congratulations 1 month ago
- I just finished cycling 14.78 miles in 57m:28s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,118 hits