Within Masco, we are currently working with an organisation on Leadership Development the company is called Lane 4. Now the swimmers amongst my blog followers will know that Lane 4 is always awarded to the fastest qualifier in an event final (followed by lane, 5,3,6,2,7,1,8 to get the spearhead formation of swimmers) So again it will not come as that great surprise to know that the founder of Lane 4 with his belief that ‘Lane 4 – a place where champions (of leadership) come from’ is Adrian Moorhouse. the last British male to win an Olympic Gold medal in the pool. So when I had an email from one of his directors last week suggesting that we should try and get a date for Adrian and I to do a training swim together – I was rather thrilled and excited! I might have a few more details on this after this week – I will keep you posted!
- I just finished running 7.01 miles in 1h:08m:22s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @Stu987 Oh, taking your turn at the front for once rather than slipstreaming at the back😂😂😂 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.52 miles in 41m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @ABs_100k Amazing AB - huge congratulations 1 month ago
- I just finished cycling 14.78 miles in 57m:28s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,118 hits