Training last Thursday consisted of warm up and stroke technique drill sets 100 lengths (33m pool) before the main set where I swam a pyramid set of 4 x 100 on 1:45 , 2 x 200 on 3:30 1 x 400 on 7:00, 2 x 200 on 3:30 & 4 x 100 on 1 minute 45 secs again. A set which I repeated from the Sunday before, when coached by Roy Wooliscroft at Kettering Swimming Club. This Thursday I did the same first hour warm up and drill set before my 20 x 100’s on 1 min 45 secs – this week made all the times which felt good. Sunday night this week will be at Brackley as I’m heading down to London after for my flight to Luxemburg early on Monday AM.
- I just began a running workout using #Endomondo. Peptalk me now @ goo.gl/uqC4c3 38 minutes ago
- I just finished cycling 16.73 miles in 1h:11m:05s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/BEN2pu 1 day ago
- I just finished running 2.16 miles in 22m:30s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 4 days ago
- I just finished running 3.40 miles in 35m:26s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/BniDsY 5 days ago
- RT @SaintsRugby: 👀 We didn't, did we?! https://t.co/Wv8Qz7oAlE 6 days ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,049 hits