Training last Thursday consisted of warm up and stroke technique drill sets 100 lengths (33m pool) before the main set where I swam a pyramid set of 4 x 100 on 1:45 , 2 x 200 on 3:30 1 x 400 on 7:00, 2 x 200 on 3:30 & 4 x 100 on 1 minute 45 secs again. A set which I repeated from the Sunday before, when coached by Roy Wooliscroft at Kettering Swimming Club. This Thursday I did the same first hour warm up and drill set before my 20 x 100’s on 1 min 45 secs – this week made all the times which felt good. Sunday night this week will be at Brackley as I’m heading down to London after for my flight to Luxemburg early on Monday AM.
- I just finished running 7.01 miles in 1h:08m:22s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @Stu987 Oh, taking your turn at the front for once rather than slipstreaming at the back😂😂😂 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.52 miles in 41m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @ABs_100k Amazing AB - huge congratulations 1 month ago
- I just finished cycling 14.78 miles in 57m:28s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,118 hits