Training last Thursday consisted of warm up and stroke technique drill sets 100 lengths (33m pool) before the main set where I swam a pyramid set of 4 x 100 on 1:45 , 2 x 200 on 3:30 1 x 400 on 7:00, 2 x 200 on 3:30 & 4 x 100 on 1 minute 45 secs again. A set which I repeated from the Sunday before, when coached by Roy Wooliscroft at Kettering Swimming Club. This Thursday I did the same first hour warm up and drill set before my 20 x 100’s on 1 min 45 secs – this week made all the times which felt good. Sunday night this week will be at Brackley as I’m heading down to London after for my flight to Luxemburg early on Monday AM.
- I just finished cycling 22.41 miles in 1h:25m:20s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/gneypL 13 hours ago
- I just finished cycling 15.61 miles in 1h:11m:37s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/YKbSuc 1 day ago
- I just finished running 4.63 miles in 54m:00s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/nC2Azo 3 weeks ago
- I just finished cycling 31.83 miles in 2h:07m:34s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/pUhaH3 3 weeks ago
- I just finished cycling 30.85 miles in 2h:00m:53s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/o7y11f 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,094 hits