Training last Thursday consisted of warm up and stroke technique drill sets 100 lengths (33m pool) before the main set where I swam a pyramid set of 4 x 100 on 1:45 , 2 x 200 on 3:30 1 x 400 on 7:00, 2 x 200 on 3:30 & 4 x 100 on 1 minute 45 secs again. A set which I repeated from the Sunday before, when coached by Roy Wooliscroft at Kettering Swimming Club. This Thursday I did the same first hour warm up and drill set before my 20 x 100’s on 1 min 45 secs – this week made all the times which felt good. Sunday night this week will be at Brackley as I’m heading down to London after for my flight to Luxemburg early on Monday AM.
- I just finished running 4.42 miles in 44m:48s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/wdG9J7 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.61 miles in 46m:44s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/iiY1NA 2 weeks ago
- I just began a running workout using #Endomondo. Peptalk me now @ goo.gl/iiY1NA 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 6.00 miles in 58m:39s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/11dPJX 3 weeks ago
- I just finished running 5.17 miles in 48m:32s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/oA7oGY 3 weeks ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,106 hits