I was just starting to think that the Channel was warming up nicely! As I said in an earlier blog, I completed my 7 hour swim in Dover at beginning of August, and was aclimatising to the water temperatures well. The is a massive difference between 8 degrees centigrade (early May 2010) and 16 degrees (Early August 2010)when you are trying to swim without a wetsuit. However… with a week min Menorca – WOW – how lovely and warm is the med’! – Training last week was fantastic, and I can tell you you can see a bit more of whats in front (and underneath) of you in the Med too. But I am on holiday so despite the warm waters – 3 or 4 swims last week only approx 2 hours each.
- I just finished running 7.01 miles in 1h:08m:22s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @Stu987 Oh, taking your turn at the front for once rather than slipstreaming at the back😂😂😂 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.52 miles in 41m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @ABs_100k Amazing AB - huge congratulations 1 month ago
- I just finished cycling 14.78 miles in 57m:28s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,118 hits