Heading for my training session yesterday, Sunday, I and Trevor Ray decided to ride our bikes… And for those who don’t know, last year we along with 5 others completed our ride cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats – during the 18 months of training and 1,100 miles of the challenge its self – I had only a couple of minor crashes and no motor vehicle incidents!! Yesterday, however, we rode from Silverstone to Brackley and 50 yards from the car park enterance, I was hit from behind by a young female driver (Girl Racer)! She knocked me clean off and catapulted me several yards down the road. Needless to say my bike is in a sorry state of affairs with buckled back wheel, extensive damage to the group set and a possible cracked frame. As for me – Christine drove me to Banbury A&E where after 5.5 hours I was diagnosed with only whiplash and body-shock.
- RT @neildpace: Bit late posting but despite a couple of recurring injuries I did manage to achieve my 1000 miles walked and 365 miles run i… 2 weeks ago
- I just finished mountain biking 12.38 miles in 1h:17m:47s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/gcK8xB 1 month ago
- I just began a mountain biking workout using #Endomondo. Peptalk me now @ goo.gl/gcK8xB 1 month ago
- I just finished running 4.42 miles in 44m:48s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/wdG9J7 2 months ago
- I just finished running 4.61 miles in 46m:44s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/iiY1NA 2 months ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,108 hits