Heading for my training session yesterday, Sunday, I and Trevor Ray decided to ride our bikes… And for those who don’t know, last year we along with 5 others completed our ride cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats – during the 18 months of training and 1,100 miles of the challenge its self – I had only a couple of minor crashes and no motor vehicle incidents!! Yesterday, however, we rode from Silverstone to Brackley and 50 yards from the car park enterance, I was hit from behind by a young female driver (Girl Racer)! She knocked me clean off and catapulted me several yards down the road. Needless to say my bike is in a sorry state of affairs with buckled back wheel, extensive damage to the group set and a possible cracked frame. As for me – Christine drove me to Banbury A&E where after 5.5 hours I was diagnosed with only whiplash and body-shock.
- I just finished running 7.01 miles in 1h:08m:22s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @Stu987 Oh, taking your turn at the front for once rather than slipstreaming at the back😂😂😂 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 4.52 miles in 41m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 2 weeks ago
- @ABs_100k Amazing AB - huge congratulations 1 month ago
- I just finished cycling 14.78 miles in 57m:28s with #Endomondo #endorphins null 1 month ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,118 hits