Heading for my training session yesterday, Sunday, I and Trevor Ray decided to ride our bikes… And for those who don’t know, last year we along with 5 others completed our ride cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats – during the 18 months of training and 1,100 miles of the challenge its self – I had only a couple of minor crashes and no motor vehicle incidents!! Yesterday, however, we rode from Silverstone to Brackley and 50 yards from the car park enterance, I was hit from behind by a young female driver (Girl Racer)! She knocked me clean off and catapulted me several yards down the road. Needless to say my bike is in a sorry state of affairs with buckled back wheel, extensive damage to the group set and a possible cracked frame. As for me – Christine drove me to Banbury A&E where after 5.5 hours I was diagnosed with only whiplash and body-shock.
- I just finished running 3.84 miles in 37m:29s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/Jx9sRY 2 days ago
- I just finished running 5.24 miles in 52m:16s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/BNKW69 4 days ago
- I just finished running 4.00 miles in 44m:20s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/TKWMcT 1 week ago
- I just finished running 3.89 miles in 38m:14s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/4wHXaQ 2 weeks ago
- I just finished running 5.60 miles in 1h:02m:07s with #Endomondo #endorphins goo.gl/TQmGPE 2 weeks ago
Stuart’s Swim Calendar
- 10,104 hits